Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend

My weekend was very enjoyable. We were visited by some college friends and had a relaxing and fun time together. (Note to all other college friends: if you are in the area, or want to be in the area, let me know.) Because I had planned to be hostess, I planned on getting nothing done. There was little pressure to be doing stuff, especially relating to Kindergarten. We stayed up late and got up late. We ate tons of food. We watched Hoodwinked. We talked with one another. It was great.

By the way, if you haven't seen Hoodwinked, you should. It is hilarious and very quotable.

After such a great weekend, I was very tired today. Unfortunately, my Kindergartener's were not. So now it is naptime, or at least clean the room and be quiet time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    you're right. That's a fun movie. :)

    -MaryKathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't drink coffee."

    "I was prepared..."

    "Run!"

    Et cetera

    ReplyDelete