Not really.
Days that I sit around on the couch and don't feel like I have done anything profitable get me down. And I have had two with this lovely cold that my wonderful husband has shared with me. I am feeling better today, but I am glad I didn't go to school because I can't sing or talk loudly, and just walking around wears me out.
I have been working on the ICS website and hope that tomorrow I can post an updated site. It has been fun work.
I also read more of Madeline L'Engle's book Walking on Water about Christianity and Art. I will write more when I know where she is going with it. Her writing tends to be a little scattered and not linear arguments, so it is difficult to know where she is going.
I was going to devote this blog post to Xabi Alonso, because he had an interview today, and the Real Madrid website posted lots of pictures of him, and his face is very expressive, so it would be easy to caption them: Serious Xabi, Happy Xabi, Intense Gaze Xabi, Looking-like-I-know-what-all-the-sound-controls-on-the-TV-set-do Xabi, etc. There were 17 pictures. But notice, I didn't post any of them.
Tonight my grandmother is coming for a visit. I really ought to clean up the house a little bit. I have piles around the couch where I have been living for the past few days, and piles on the table, and piles on the floor. And each pile is made up of several projects that I ought to complete sometime soon, so they can be put away. I should write a poem about these piles and how they represent people and commitments and hobbies. But I should work on it after I clean them up.
By the way, I am considering doing Script Frenzy in April, completely re-writing the Beauty and the Beast Script. I haven't signed up for certain yet. I want to get Thomas to do it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment