I spill my tea, I cut myself, I complain, I run into the table and bruise my leg, I forget to wake up, I say something nasty, I think snide remarks, I criticize, I spend too much time on-line, I forget to read my Bible, I spend more time imagining stories (not ones about fictional characters, but the type where I figure out how my life and conversations are going to go) rather than pondering the goodness of God, I worry, I mess-up, I color outside of the lines, I add wrong, I spell wrong...
But my intentions are good.
I intend to wake up happy and alert. Then make breakfast and lunches cheerfully. I intend to be careful and not accidentally injure myself. I intend to not be cynical, but only say things that are helpful for everyone. I intend to say loving things, be more diligent, and practice my spelling and grammar.
It's the thought that counts, right?
No, what counts isn't what I have done or what I meant to do.
What matters is that Jesus Loves Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment