Rehearsals are going well. We are off book in a week, but we haven't got any scripts yet. But we can finally buy the scripts! I need to get working on costuming and props in my spare time now.
For the Missions Conference we are singing a John Stainer piece, "For God so Loved the World." It is absolutely gorgeous.
My sister introduced me to some You Tube clips of Straight No Chaser. I don't know much about them, but their "Twelve Days of Christmas" and "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" are amazing.
The internet on the computer at the school is all funky, but hopefully they have it fixed now. I should even be able to access it in my classroom.
Happy Birthday to a Fair Maiden!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kindness, your encouraging and sweet spirit. I miss you! Have a wonderful day.
And remember...when the skies are cloudy and full of rain, we can find joy in the dandelion in the crack of the sidewalk. ;)But I hope your skies are cheerful too.